× Dinamod Colored Tab Modules is based on excellent Dinamod Tab Modules by Jesús Vargas with a twist: the tabs are differently colored and the colors can be controlled by the module's backend.

Important Module's content is not showing

23 May 2012 04:06 #277 by tonydo87

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Thank you very much for redesign the module. But the module content is not loading only the tabs are showing.

We used JA tabs before and it's working fine:
    topdivingshop.com

But when we use this great plugiin it can only show the tabs but no content:
    topdivingshop-new.tk

Please kindly help me.

My server is php5.3, joomla 1.5 and maybe jquery conflict. if you can help me solved it i will be really appreciate.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

23 May 2012 07:17 #278 by webgobe

• Administrator
  • Administrator

• Thank you received: 7

• Birthdate: 18 Jan 1960
  • Hmm, try to put a simple thing - a module with plain text for example.
    The site is full of errors:
    http://topdivingshop-new.tk/shop/modules/mod_yoo_login/mod_yoo_login.css.phpFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    http://topdivingshop-new.tk/shop/templates/ja_labra/~topdivin/css/themes/dark.cssFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    http://topdivingshop-new.tk/shop/templates/ja_labra/~topdivin/css/colors/dark-cyan.cssFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    http://topdivingshop-new.tk/shop/modules/mod_dinamods/js/dinamods.jsFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    extensions/miscellaneous_bindings.js:146Port error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
    /shop/:55Uncaught ReferenceError: dinamods is not defined
    Looks like there is an incomplete install of the module, first of all, but there are problems with your template too, which is linked there using symlinks - a practice not recommended for Joomla.
    Check these errors first of all!
    The following user(s) said Thank You: tonydo87

23 May 2012 07:35 - 23 May 2012 07:38 #279 by tonydo87

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Thank you very for your help.

Which tool are you using to check for this?
    I have done some change but not sure which tool to use to check. Please help.

I just took over the website as a student part time job so i need to take a closer look.

I got this working by changing the permission to the dinamods js file.

Is there anyway to get the background color for the tab header only, not the tab body?

Also I notice there is a dot besite the tab title, how to remove it?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Really appreciate it.
    Last Edit: 23 May 2012 07:38 by tonydo87.

23 May 2012 08:24 #280 by webgobe

• Administrator
  • Administrator

• Chrome has built in functionality for check, but there are tools for any decent browsers (Firebug for Firefox to name only one)
    Dot in the tab - it's some of your CSS settings which interferes with your settings.
    Colourless content - yea, can be done, you need to tweak CSS part of the file helper.php.

23 May 2012 08:33 #281 by tonydo87

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Thanks a lot for your answer.

For color, can you shed some light on where to change?? ie: code line, part...

I tried some but no luck ...

Also is ther anyway to change the order of the tab? I noticed it arranged by module id. Is there anyway to arrange by alphabetical or reverse module id?

23 May 2012 08:41 #282 by webgobe

• Administrator
  • Administrator

• Search for this for the background color:
    "#dm_container_".$dinamods_id." #dm_tab_".$dinamods_id."_1
    Code is 2 years old, can't remember all details, but if I remember well, the backend ordering of the modules is used.

Joomla Security

Do you need a helping hand to keep your Joomla site in top shape?

You need someone to keep your site safe? If you want to know, what we can do for you, here is a short list:

• We are performing a security audit - and we repeating this regularly
    • We are appliying all upgrades to the site as needed
    • We are adding our mix of security tools, settings and patches
    • We are setting up a backup procedure to ensure, that your data is safe
    • We are monitoring for uptime and unwanted activity
    • We are correcting any issues found
    • We are supporting all current and upcoming Joomla versions

Sit back and relax - we are doing the mundane work for you!

You only need to get your portion of Joomla Security Update today!

Forum Search

Keyword

Recommendations

Dénes is a Joomla Pro who has helped me out on more than one complex project in the past. He is extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. Not only is he great at what he does...he will give advice about how to do things better. He will also work very hard to get the results you want. I would certainly recommend Dénes to anyone looking for an expert in Joomla.

Drijen Shah
    Creative Director & Senior Web Consultant at Drijen Designs Ltd
    May 18, 2012

Forum

Forum Statistics

• Total Users:13.73k
    • Latest Member:vanonasaridze
    • Total Posts:323
    • Total Topics:73
    • Total Sections:2
    • Total Categories:14
    • Today Open:0
    • Yesterday Open:0
    • Today Answer:0
    • Yesterday Answer:0

Disclaimer

webGóbé and http://webgobe.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by The Joomla! Project™. Any products and services provided through this site are not supported or warrantied by The Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters, Inc. Use of the Joomla!® name, logo and related trademarks is permitted under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters, Inc.

All downloadable items in these pages are zip files containing no malware, adware or any other potentially dangerous content. They are meant to be used as extensions of Joomla CMS, and don't install or modify anything on your computer. Special install/uninstall info - if is different from standard Joomla extension install/uninstall procedure - is contained in each package - and available in the download page prior you click on the Download button.

Online Support

webGóbé
    Send a message via MSN to webGóbé Send a message via Yahoo to webGóbé Send a message via Skype to webGóbé Send a message via ICQ to webGóbé
    Telephone number of webGóbé 040-744-548848
    Expert SEO Services by Houts Graphics custom software development The professional company a4c provides all the information on development application for CashBack. The professional company a4c provides all the information on development whitelabel for CashBack.

Sign In or Create Account