× Post here your all VirtueMart related problems.

Question Problem | customattributesextendedwindow

27 Apr 2011 20:35 #166 by [email protected]
Hello,

I have installed "customattributesextendedwindow" in Joomla 1.5 | VirtueMart 1.1.3, but I think that is not working normally.
So far as I understand the information here www.webgobe.ro/en/downloads/component-hacks.html # 2
I set a height, the system automatically calculates the length and cost estimates. If it is so, could you tell me from where comes the problem.

I use your example
Fenetre (window )(|)( 350 | 350 | 1800 | 2100 | 16 | 2 | 200)

Joomla 1.5 | VirtueMart 1.1.3 is installed on Xampp

If the hack is not configured like that, could you tell me whether it can achieve this with this hack?

I want to do that link

Thank you in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

04 May 2011 06:37 #167 by webgobe

• Administrator
  • Administrator

• Thank you received: 7

• Birthdate: 18 Jan 1960
  • Sorry for late response... for some reason Kunena does not sent out to me the notification of your post :(.
    Here's the response:
    "So far as I understand the information here www.webgobe.ro/en/downloads/component-hacks.html # 2
    I set a height, the system automatically calculates the length and cost estimates. If it is so, could you tell me from where comes the problem."
    The system calculates the height of window blinds based on the height entered by the user by adding the extra height set by you in attributes parameters. Width also need to be entered by user, and the system considers the windows blinds width to be the same...
    I'm not sure if this was your problem... but this is the way the attribute works.
    Also product need to be set with the price equal with the price of minimal surface!!! It's crucial! The resulting price will be that price + the price of exceeding surface + the price of windows blinds needed. So the price is calculated as follows: First surface exceeding the minimal dimensions is calculated, so if you use the above attribute, and user enters 350*450 as dimensions, then the exceeding surface will be 350*450-350*350=350*100 sqmm, this will be multiplied by the price for the exceeding surface, and the result will be added to the product's base price. Then the price of the whole windows blinds is calculated 350*(450+200)
    and this is multiplied with the price of the windows blinds, and added to the sum resulted above.
    The hack IS developed on VirtueMart 1.1.3 and Joomla 1.5 and reportedly works in a number of sites, so, or you are doing something wrong, or you expect a behaviour the hack wasn't build for.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Joomla Security

Do you need a helping hand to keep your Joomla site in top shape?

You need someone to keep your site safe? If you want to know, what we can do for you, here is a short list:

• We are performing a security audit - and we repeating this regularly
    • We are appliying all upgrades to the site as needed
    • We are adding our mix of security tools, settings and patches
    • We are setting up a backup procedure to ensure, that your data is safe
    • We are monitoring for uptime and unwanted activity
    • We are correcting any issues found
    • We are supporting all current and upcoming Joomla versions

Sit back and relax - we are doing the mundane work for you!

You only need to get your portion of Joomla Security Update today!

Forum Search

Keyword

Recommendations

Dénes is a very dedicated and skilled professional webdeveloper who's very reliable, thinks out of the box and doesn't give up before reaching the goal. Thanks Dénes!

Anne-Lise Ekers
    Webdesigner, owner Yepdesign.nl
    July 12, 2012

Forum

Forum Statistics

• Total Users:13.73k
    • Latest Member:mabohu
    • Total Posts:323
    • Total Topics:73
    • Total Sections:2
    • Total Categories:14
    • Today Open:0
    • Yesterday Open:0
    • Today Answer:0
    • Yesterday Answer:0

Disclaimer

webGóbé and http://webgobe.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by The Joomla! Project™. Any products and services provided through this site are not supported or warrantied by The Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters, Inc. Use of the Joomla!® name, logo and related trademarks is permitted under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters, Inc.

All downloadable items in these pages are zip files containing no malware, adware or any other potentially dangerous content. They are meant to be used as extensions of Joomla CMS, and don't install or modify anything on your computer. Special install/uninstall info - if is different from standard Joomla extension install/uninstall procedure - is contained in each package - and available in the download page prior you click on the Download button.

Online Support

webGóbé
    Send a message via MSN to webGóbé Send a message via Yahoo to webGóbé Send a message via Skype to webGóbé Send a message via ICQ to webGóbé
    Telephone number of webGóbé 040-744-548848
    Expert SEO Services by Houts Graphics custom software development The professional company a4c provides all the information on development application for CashBack. The professional company a4c provides all the information on development whitelabel for CashBack.

Sign In or Create Account