× Post here your all VirtueMart related problems.

Question custom attribute hack extended: calendar not work

11 Jun 2010 05:54 #39 by tommasin

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Dear admin, I installed the custom attribute hack extended and everything works except a date field: no pop-up calendar appears. This is the debug message:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; Trident/4.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; MS-RTC LM 8)
    Timestamp: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:45:01 UTC

Line: 245
    Char: 1
    Code: 0
    URI: www.argiletumtour.it/index.php?page=shop...virtuemart&Itemid=29

Thank's
    Tommasino

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2010 06:24 #40 by webgobe

• Administrator
  • Administrator

• Thank you received: 7

• Birthdate: 18 Jan 1960
  • I'm not the author of that part of the hack (there are more, than 10 contributors), but the code works, if is properly installed and configured, I used it on one of my very recent projects, withouth any kind of problems. If you can share the custom attribute you added to the product, I may find the error.

11 Jun 2010 06:41 #41 by tommasin

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Meanwhile, thanks for the prompt response. The code that I entered in the Custom Attribute List is as follows:

Date of visit(date)(like 06/06/2010|field-above)(|); Departure(date)(like 06/06/2010|field-above)(|)

Perhaps this is mootools conflict? I use virtuemart 1.4 and the latest version of joomla with YOOtheme(Aiax is disabled)
    Tank's
    Tommasino

11 Jun 2010 07:07 #42 by webgobe

• Administrator
  • Administrator

• The code looks okay. If the other attributes are working, then may be a conflict with some of your scripts.
    If you grant me an admin access I can check your setup, eventually.

11 Jun 2010 10:32 #43 by webgobe

• Administrator
  • Administrator

• OK, I checked it, the problem isn't the template, the use of Ajax or syntax problem. You probably did not copied over all the files correctly (or some of files get damaged during upload - just happens), must be something missing. Try to reapply the patch, should work. Did you uploaded ALL the files??? The site behaves like some of modifyed template files would be missing. I tested on my testbed install, with the same (unmodified) YooEntreprise template, same version of VM and works.

See the Test product, if you change somthing on the second attribute (Pizza for your tourists ;) ) and then click on the calendar, this resets the Pizza attribute - it's looks like a missing or damaged file!

Joomla Security

Do you need a helping hand to keep your Joomla site in top shape?

You need someone to keep your site safe? If you want to know, what we can do for you, here is a short list:

• We are performing a security audit - and we repeating this regularly
    • We are appliying all upgrades to the site as needed
    • We are adding our mix of security tools, settings and patches
    • We are setting up a backup procedure to ensure, that your data is safe
    • We are monitoring for uptime and unwanted activity
    • We are correcting any issues found
    • We are supporting all current and upcoming Joomla versions

Sit back and relax - we are doing the mundane work for you!

You only need to get your portion of Joomla Security Update today!

Forum Search

Keyword

Recommendations

Denes was recommended to me via other of his clients. Denes, via emails, ran with a very limited brief from me and did a fantastic job that was very prompt and online in no time. If I had not have has his guidance and knowledge I could have made some costly mistakes on the start up in my business. I have full confidence that if you are looking for credible, prompt and knowledgable IT person, you have found him.

Julie Clasper,
    Driving Instructor at Wemco Driving School,
    May 7, 2013

Forum

Forum Statistics

• Total Users:13.73k
    • Latest Member:hypnoyanova
    • Total Posts:323
    • Total Topics:73
    • Total Sections:2
    • Total Categories:14
    • Today Open:0
    • Yesterday Open:0
    • Today Answer:0
    • Yesterday Answer:0

Disclaimer

webGóbé and http://webgobe.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by The Joomla! Project™. Any products and services provided through this site are not supported or warrantied by The Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters, Inc. Use of the Joomla!® name, logo and related trademarks is permitted under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters, Inc.

All downloadable items in these pages are zip files containing no malware, adware or any other potentially dangerous content. They are meant to be used as extensions of Joomla CMS, and don't install or modify anything on your computer. Special install/uninstall info - if is different from standard Joomla extension install/uninstall procedure - is contained in each package - and available in the download page prior you click on the Download button.

Online Support

webGóbé
    Send a message via MSN to webGóbé Send a message via Yahoo to webGóbé Send a message via Skype to webGóbé Send a message via ICQ to webGóbé
    Telephone number of webGóbé 040-744-548848
    Expert SEO Services by Houts Graphics custom software development The professional company a4c provides all the information on development application for CashBack. The professional company a4c provides all the information on development whitelabel for CashBack.

Sign In or Create Account