× Ask your questions about the hacks we made available for download. Try to keep your questions in their specific category!

Kérdés Pre-install question

2012 máj. 31 12:04 #286 Írta: rajeevnathverma

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Köszönetek:

• Nem: Nincs adat
  • Születésnap: Ismeretlen
  • Hello guys,

I want a same plugin functionality with Auction Factory Component not for Reverse Auction Factory Component .
    Means I want to fills Auction Factory profile fields after JomSocial registration and on profile updates .

Please suggest me if any plugin available for my requirement .

Thanks
    Rajeev Nath Verma

Kérjük, hogy Bejelentkezés vagy , hogy csatlakozhass a beszélgetéshez!

2012 máj. 31 14:45 - 2015 aug. 06 12:39 #287 Írta: webgobe

• Administrator
  • Administrator

• Köszönetek: 7

• Nem: Férfi
  • Születésnap: 1960 jan. 18
  • No, is not available. This was developed as a side-effect of a commercial job. You can freely use the code to build a new plugin based on this, I guess won't be too complicated.
    Or we can do it for you (in exchange of a donation or as part of a commercial job), but for that we need the Auction Factory component to have a development environment.
    Utolsó szerkesztés: 2015 aug. 06 12:39 Írta: webgobe.

Kérjük, hogy Bejelentkezés vagy , hogy csatlakozhass a beszélgetéshez!

Forum Search

Kulcsszó

Forum

Forum Statistics

• Összes felhasználó:13.73k
    • Legújabb tag:vanonasaridze
    • Összes hozzászólás:323
    • Összes téma:73
    • Összes szekció:2
    • Összes kategória:14
    • Ma nyitott:0
    • Tegnap nyitott:0
    • Ma válaszok:0
    • Tegnapi válaszok:0

Online Support

webGóbé
    Send a message via MSN to webGóbé Send a message via Yahoo to webGóbé Send a message via Skype to webGóbé Send a message via ICQ to webGóbé
    Telephone number of webGóbé 040-744-548848
    Expert SEO Services by Houts Graphics custom software development The professional company a4c provides all the information on development application for CashBack. The professional company a4c provides all the information on development whitelabel for CashBack.

LOGO distribution locally at approved and tested LTD based in ealing, london help affiliates for free and also support local charities

''all the info for WP websites are rite on this page'' say Ealing seo company approved and tested ltd they also say ''the designs are great and from experience clients are always super happy, the services page needs to be checked before leaving here''''

Bejelentkezés or Regisztrálás