× Post here your all VirtueMart related problems.

Kérdés ask about little modification in mod_featured_prod

2011 jún. 29 09:22 - 2011 jún. 29 09:25 #177 Írta: daromeo76

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Köszönetek:

• Nem: Nincs adat
  • Születésnap: Ismeretlen
  • Hi all, thank you for great thinking about featured module.
    can i ask you how to modificate featured in random and if is it possible that category is dinamically reached during navigation.

in simple words... when i'm viewing products in cat A I see in module only random product from that category... if go on cateory b the module let me see random product from this new category...

i'm not a good programmer... just little basic concepts so please i appreciate if you could help me!

thank you and sorry for possible english mistake.

Regards
    Daniele
    Last Edit: 2011 jún. 29 09:25 Írta: daromeo76.

Kérjük, hogy Bejelentkezés vagy , hogy csatlakozhass a beszélgetéshez!

2011 jún. 29 09:38 #178 Írta: webgobe

• Administrator
  • Administrator

• Köszönetek: 8

• Nem: Férfi
  • Születésnap: 1960 jan. 18
  • Did you using THIS module?
    http://www.webgobe.ro/en/downloads/joomla-1-5/modules/virtuemart-featured-products-in-the-active-category.html
    Because this module is doing EXACTLY what you askink for:
    If you are on a CATEGORY page, shows the featured products from that specific category.
    So, if you are in Category A (whatewer way you are reached this category, via a menu item, via a search, does not matters) it shows the featured products from Category A only
    If you have a navigation, where the menu items are created as Joomla menu items, be sure that in menu parameters you need to have the category Id filled up correctly.
    The module looks for the category ID in the requests, an it uses that to filter featured products, if in the request category ID is missing, then shows all featured products.

2011 jún. 29 09:45 #179 Írta: daromeo76

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Köszönetek:

• Nem: Nincs adat
  • Születésnap: Ismeretlen
  • Hi webgobe,

yes this is the module but there are some prticular situations ...
    first: i use swfmenu free that automaticaly generate a menu for vm categories! the client have around 20000 product in not les than 70 categories so is quite difficult to create a menu entry every time he create a new caterogy (all this work is made by a java program that update catalog by csvi)

second (for the same above method of updating) there are no featured products, in reason of that i ask you how to tranform the module in random product...

i konw that is a free support for a FREE module so feel free to answer me as you think appropriate.

regards
    Daniele.

Forum Search

Kulcsszó

Forum

Forum Statistics

• Összes felhasználó:14.58k
    • Legújabb tag:samuel
    • Összes hozzászólás:335
    • Összes téma:77
    • Összes szekció:2
    • Összes kategória:14
    • Ma nyitott:0
    • Tegnap nyitott:0
    • Ma válaszok:0
    • Tegnapi válaszok:0

Expert SEO Services by Houts Graphics

For additional local NJ Limousine Service New Jersey Limo Service visit nycairportslimo. If you are looking for Remote PC Help then read the info .

LOGO distribution locally at approved and tested LTD based in ealing, london help affiliates for free and also support local charities

For a premium-quality web-hosting visit this site: https://certahosting.co.uk/

''all the info for WP websites are rite on this page'' say Ealing seo company approved and tested ltd they also say ''the designs are great and from experience clients are always super happy, the services page needs to be checked before leaving here''''

A website like www.honoluluappliancerepairpro.com will provide you with the highest quality in the industry.

Bejelentkezés or Regisztrálás