× Post here your all VirtueMart related problems.

Kérdés custom attributes on browse pages

2010 nov. 07 02:29 #88 Írta: dsrpmedia

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

• Köszönetek:

• Nem: Nincs adat
  • Születésnap: Ismeretlen
  • hi

I love this hack, thank you very much!

I am having one issue - the calander (only custom attribute I am using) is showing up on the flypage 'add to cart', but not the browse page 'add to cart'.

I have regular attributes which are showing up ok on the browse page - just not the custom attribute.

(I got commented out the
    //&& !ps_product::product_has_attributes( $db_browse->f('product_id'), false)
    in shop.browse so that the cart would come up on all items whether they have attributes or not on the browse page)

any suggestions on how I could get the custom attributes to load on the browse page would be greatly appreciated.

Kérjük, hogy Bejelentkezés vagy , hogy csatlakozhass a beszélgetéshez!

2010 nov. 08 08:19 #89 Írta: webgobe

• Administrator
  • Administrator

• Köszönetek: 8

• Nem: Férfi
  • Születésnap: 1960 jan. 18
  • Humm, the hack wasn't meant to show the custom attributes on the browsepages... but must be an easy thing to hack a bit more ;) will get back to you as have the chance to deal with this too: I'm pretty swamped right now.
    But I definitively look into the issue, and will keep you updated!

Kérjük, hogy Bejelentkezés vagy , hogy csatlakozhass a beszélgetéshez!

Forum Search

Kulcsszó

Forum

Forum Statistics

• Összes felhasználó:14.53k
    • Legújabb tag:fbarraza28
    • Összes hozzászólás:332
    • Összes téma:76
    • Összes szekció:2
    • Összes kategória:14
    • Ma nyitott:0
    • Tegnap nyitott:0
    • Ma válaszok:0
    • Tegnapi válaszok:0

Expert SEO Services by Houts Graphics

For additional local NJ Limousine Service New Jersey Limo Service visit nycairportslimo. If you are looking for Remote PC Help then read the info .

LOGO distribution locally at approved and tested LTD based in ealing, london help affiliates for free and also support local charities

For a premium-quality web-hosting visit this site: https://certahosting.co.uk/

''all the info for WP websites are rite on this page'' say Ealing seo company approved and tested ltd they also say ''the designs are great and from experience clients are always super happy, the services page needs to be checked before leaving here''''

A website like www.honoluluappliancerepairpro.com will provide you with the highest quality in the industry.

Bejelentkezés or Regisztrálás

URL: http://www.webgobe.com/hu/forum/virtuemart-hacks/88-custom-attributes-on-browse-pages.html